Ufemat (the European Association of National Builders Merchants Associations
and Manufacturers) will hold its 60th Congress in Lisbon in October. Registration is now open.
The theme of the conference this year is Change - Challenge and Opportunity.
Congress at a glance
• City tour including lunch
• Dinner at Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Hotel *****
• Top location selected by Portuguese Federation
• Change - Challenge and Opportunity - Brexit’s impact on the Building Materials Industry, a case study by John Sinfield (MD, Knauf)
• London Construction Consolidation Centre, a case study about “Service in the City”Further subjects and speakers to be confirmed.
• Professional visit: Viuva Lamego (optional)
• Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Hotel *****
• Visit to Sintra, a UN World Heritage Site
• Top entertainment show, courtesy of the Portuguese federation APCMC
• Explore Lisbon on foot and by tram
John Newcomb, CEO of the BMF, is set to be the next President of Ufemat. His candidature for the Presidency was unanimously
accepted during the Ufemat committee meeting on 13 April, to be
confirmed at the Ufemat AGM in Lisbon in October. More ...
For more information and to register for the Ufemat Congress visit www.ufemat.eu or download the brochure here