Skip to main content
Find a Member
Which Membership Is Right For Me?
What Our Members Say
Regional Centres of Excellence
Policy & Public Affairs
Changing the ratio
Aggregation of marginal gains
Leaving the European Union
Like a ton of bricks
Policy outlook for 2017
Jobs at the BMF
Past event information
BMF Stockist Search app
Website user guide
Women in Merchanting
Share this page
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
BMF Technology Forum - Spring
The Forum programme will cover a range of technology topics that we feel would be top of most merchant, supplier and service members' minds.
The Forum will be chaired by Technology forum Chairman, and is open to both Merchants and Suppliers. It is a great networking opportunity and is restricted to a maximum of 2 people per organisation, with ideally one of them being a Director or Manager.*
The agenda will be confirmed in due course.
The forum will be held at Sophos in Abingdon. Sophos makes IT security simple. Focused on innovation in next-generation protection, Sophos solutions are simple to deploy, maintain, and manage, enabling organizations to protect and defend their networks, their information, and their people. Sophos — Security made simple
For more information contact Oz Bham at
To book your place, please make sure you are
. * Please note terms and conditions apply - please see Event Terms and Conditions in the footer below.
How to book:
1. Select register myself button - towards the bottom of the page
2. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
3. If you are registering just for yourself please select - checkout button bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
4. To complete your booking select proceed to checkout - bottom right
5. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
Registering someone else
6. If you are adding a colleague click on register someone else after you have completed points 1&2 noted above / if you are doing this on behalf of someone else please select register someone else and ignore the above.
7. Select contact from the drop down list or add new contact
8. click save and close - towards the bottom of the page
9. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
10. If you are registering just for yourself please select proceed to checkout button - bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
11. To complete your booking select submit order - bottom right
12. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
14/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
Abingdon Science Park
Barton Lane, Abingdon OX14 3YP England
Create a new account