A full agenda for this Forum wil be announced soon. This Forum will include a Factory tour of JCB and networking lunch.
An upgraded hot lunch at a cost of £25 per head will be supplied at this event (subsidised by the BMF and JCB), members attending will need to pay £10 contribution towards this .
If you wish to cancel your booking/registration, no fee will be charged 7 days prior to the event, after 22/04/19 a fee of £25 will be charged for non attendance to cover the catering costs.
This Forum is restricted
to a maximum of 2 people per organisation. To book your place, please make sure you are logged in.
1. Select register myself button - towards the bottom of the page
2. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
3. If you are registering just for yourself please select - checkout button bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
4. To complete your booking select proceed to checkout - bottom right
5. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
Registering someone else
6. If you are adding a colleague click on register someone else after
you have completed points 1&2 noted above / if you are doing this on
behalf of someone else please select register someone else and ignore
7. Select contact from the drop down list or add new contact
8. click save and close - towards the bottom of the page
9. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
10. If you are registering just for yourself please select proceed to checkout button - bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
11. To complete your booking select submit order - bottom right
12. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
For further information about this event please contact Oz Bham at firstname.lastname@example.org