The Forum will be chaired by David Young, MD of Bradfords Building Supplies.
It's a great networking opportunity. The Forum is restricted to a maximum of 2 people per organisation, with ideally one of them being a Director or Manager.*
Tea and coffee will be served from 09:30 and the Forum will begin at 10:15. The event will close with a networking lunch at 13:00.
For more information contact Richard Jones at email@example.com.
09.30 Tea/coffee and registration
10.15 Welcome, Competition & Enterprise Act and Introductions and aims of the day: David Young, Forum Chairman
10.30 BMF update: John Newcomb, CEO BMF
10.50 Brick Market Overview: Tom Farmer, Brick Development Association (BDA)
11.10 Innovate to Generate: Ross Walker, Paver Picker
11.30 Networking Break
12.00 Open discussion to include: Innovation, Trading after Brexit, Supply Chain shortages
12.25 Bricks and Paver Market: Nick Rudham and Nigel Lockley, Wienerberger
12:45 Summary and AOB: Chairman
13.00 Networking Lunch
To book your place, please make sure you are logged in. * Please note terms and conditions apply - please see Event Terms and Conditions in the footer below.
1. Select register myself button - towards the bottom of the page
2. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
3. If you are registering just for yourself please select - checkout button bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
4. To complete your booking select proceed to checkout - bottom right
5. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.
Registering someone else
6. If you are adding a colleague click on register someone else after you have completed points 1&2 noted above / if you are doing this on behalf of someone else please select register someone else and ignore the above.
7. Select contact from the drop down list or add new contact
8. click save and close - towards the bottom of the page
9. Please add relevant programme option - on the right hand side
10. If you are registering just for yourself please select proceed to checkout button - bottom right (please see below if you are registering a colleague)
11. To complete your booking select submit order - bottom right
12. Registration complete and you will receive an email booking confirmation.