The BMF writes articles and features for its own communications and the trade press to support the activity described on these pages; to answer queries from our members; and to look ahead to ideas & proposals on the horizon that will affect the BMF. This is in addition to the usual press releases.
Some notable examples are:
- Government Heating Proposals Threaten BMF Members (Spring 2022)
- Back to Business in Brighton & Manchester (Winter 2021)
- Parliamentary Reception Showcases Sustainability (Winter 2021)
- Ending CE Marking on Materials & Products (Autumn 2021)
- New Plastic Packaging Tax (Summer 2021)
- Post-Covid Recovery in Wales (Autumn 2020).
In addition, we provide smaller pieces for the trade press on a wide range of topics. In the last 15 months, for example, items about:
- clean air & zero emission zones in several cities
- new Building Regulations for EV charge-points
- Extended Producer Responsibility and the WEEE Regulations
- zero rate VAT on energy-saving materials
- the provision of retirement housing
- All-Party or Cross-Party Parliamentary Group meetings.
Your first point-of-contact is Brett Amphlett on (020) 7451 7316 or brett[email protected]