New Expert Natural Paving Products joins BMBI Panel
Group Sales & Marketing Director of Natural Paving Products Ltd Malcolm Gough is the latest Expert to join the Builders Merchant Building Index (BMBI) panel. The BMBI is a brand of the BMF. It now includes 12 industry experts that speak exclusively for their markets. Malcolm will be speaking for Natural Stone Landscaping Products, Vitrified Paving and Artificial Grass.
Other BMBI Experts include:
Paul Rivett, Managing Director Heatrae Sadia
- Tony France, Sales Director Ibstock Brick
- Nigel Cox, Managing Director Timbmet
- John Sinfield, Managing Director Knauf Insulation
- Mike Beard, Merchant Development Director Encon Insulation
- John Duffin, Managing Director Keylite Roof Windows
- Andy Simpson, Commercial Director Hanson Cement
- Derrick McFarland, Managing Director Keystone Lintels
- Steve Halford, Group Managing Director Crystal Direct
- Andy Williamson, Group Managing Director IKO PLC
- Steve Durdant-Hollamby, Managing Director Alumasc Water Management Solutions
The BMBI is a reliable, up-to-date measure of Repair, Maintenance and Improvement (RMI) activity in the UK using GfK’s Builders Merchant Point of Sale Tracking Data which analyses sales out data from over 80% of generalist builders’ merchants’ sales across Great Britain. Produced and managed by MRA Marketing, monthly reports track what is happening in the market month by month, with an in-depth review every quarter.
The panel of leading industry Experts is an integral part of the Index. The Experts add perspective, meaning and context to the data. They help to make sense of trends for users of the BMBI. The Experts explain issues, highlight opportunities, and where appropriate make the case for or against legislation, industry schemes or government policy.
to download the latest BMBI report, learn more about each Expert or watch the latest round table debate videos where the Experts discuss important issues and the implications for merchants and construction overall. Follow @TheBMBI
If you’d like your brand to become a BMBI Expert and the voice of your market, call Tom Rigby, MRA Marketing on 01453 521621.