Women in Merchanting Round Table – 14 May
The BMF and Builders’ Merchants News invited a group of leading women to discuss how merchants can attract and retain more female employees at the BMF’s headquarters in Coventry on 14 May 2018.
The round table was chaired by Elizabeth Eyre, BMN Editor and attended by 12/13 leading women from merchants and suppliers, to discuss why there are so few women in the sector and what can be done to increase the number. The attendees were:
- Louise Polston, Commercial Director at Alsford Timber
- Natasha Rose, Managing Director of Andrews Building Supplies
- Aisling Kenny, HR Director at the BB Group
- Julie Bullock, HR Director at Ibstock
- Christine Jones, Director at the Joseph Parr Group
- Bev Brown, Managing Director of Lakes Bathrooms
- Linda Clarke, Marketing and Digital Director at MKM Building Supplies
- Lucia Di Stazio, Managing Director of MRA Marketing
- Glynis Catterson, Director at S & A Builders’ Merchants
- Catherine Gibson, Managing Director of Tool Hire
- Lucy Lynch, International Managing Director of Toolstation
- Fiona Kerr, Regional Managing Director, Scotland & North England, at Travis Perkins
- Christine Wilde, Managing Director of Catnic.