Apprentice Customer Service Assistant - Coventry
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated apprentice to build a career within Customer Service. Supported by an award-winning employer who invests heavily in their team, the successful candidate will gain invaluable practical experience whilst studying for nationally recognised qualifications.
Over the course of this 3-year program, the apprentice will complete level 2 and 3 Customer Service qualifications. Successful completion of the program may lead to a permanent position within this organisation.
Attention to detail, enthusiasm and a desire to learn will be pivotal to securing this Apprenticeship.
After full training, responsibilities will include:
- Answering and actioning member queries via email, phone and face to face
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure accurate information and the resolution of any issues
- Setting up multiple meeting rooms as per customer requests e.g. seating, checking AV equipment etc
- Organising catering for customers and tidying dishes away
- Taking bookings and registrations for events Daily stock check of refreshments and admin supplies
- Assisting with organisation of events such as team building days, awards ceremonies, overseas conferences and many more
- Reviewing all trade press for articles related to the organisation and maintaining press files
- Assisting the Events Manager with ad hoc tasks as required
- General Office administration e.g. filing, photocopying, post Ensuring the office is clean, tidy and well stocked with refreshments/marketing communications
- Assisting with the smooth running of the reception desk such as answering phones and receiving deliveries.
- Further duties as industry knowledge grows
If you are looking for a job and qualifications that will provide a valuable foundation for your future, then this is the role.
If you would like to learn more about career paths and progression within Builders Merchants/Suppliers then please visit www.merchant-recruitment.co.uk.
Please note occasional weekend work/ amendment to hours may be required as per business needs i.e. events
To apply for this role or for further information please click here
Click here to view the current BMF team and Board